Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First date activity. Advice would be wonderful!?

So, I'm sixteen and I'm having my very first date tomorrow. As of right now the plans are to go indoor rock climbing. However, I am so not feeling secure about this. I really want to be comfortable and you know... not worry about the activity we're doing. I have plenty of other things I'm stressing out about on this date. How can I suggest an alternate activity? He seemed pretty excited about it. And, I know he'll ask me for suggestions and I have none. What should I say?? Thanks so much!!First date activity. Advice would be wonderful!?
Well just do something you both like to do. Go on a walk, to a movie, out to eat, or whatever. Just make it something you both enjoy. Don't stress, it'll be great. :)
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment