Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seeking advice!! Date a good friend or not?

So i have just recently moved to a new city in January and ive made a group of friends with whom im very close with. How ever this one guy and i always bug each other and have a lot of fun. That is until he met a new girl online and she moved in with him after only dating for a few days when she came up to visit for a weekend. Her and i get along great. Im always at their place hanging out with everyone. They also have 3 other roomates. SO were all friends and just chill. How him and his new gf have been fighting like crazy this past month. About everything!! and its pretty gay hanging out with them sometimes but with that said, hes started to bug me again like how he used to. you know like push you around, playfully argue about stupid ****. He bugs me about guys all the time and when i say i want a bf and i tell him my qualities he always says i can do better or he'll refer to those qualities i named.. in himself. Its a really weird situation. We went to this concert and his GF was at the front of the mosh pit against the rail and we were trying to get up there to see her and he grabbed my hand to pull me thru and then when we were in there he put his arms around me to protect me from everyone moshing around me. What does this mean??? I love his gf but i can tell their just not good together personality wise but im not ever gonna say that. Im just too chill and i respect them both. But i think i might be starting to like him... more than a friend. and i dont want to.and i get the feeling he may like me as well. but who knows. Any advice about this sticky situation?? Seeking advice!! Date a good friend or not?
Ok first of all this guy has a girlfriend so I don't recommend going there i would just chill and wait and see what happens between him and his girlfriend but only if you feel he is really worth hanging on for. It sounds like he likes you too but without seeing the two of you together would be hard to say if its in a more than friends kind of way.





Hope this helps it does sound like a bit of a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment