Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi I'm 25 and I can't decide whether to date older women or younger women. Advice, pros/cons for either side?

Younger women, 18-22, seem more open-minded and generally less maintenance, but older women, 27-35, just seem overall sexier and more seductive. Opinions, Best feedback/Insight= 10 pts.!Hi I'm 25 and I can't decide whether to date older women or younger women. Advice, pros/cons for either side?
dude, 18-22 seem like they're LESS MAINTENANCE????? Have you ever dated someone over 25??? Trust me, the younger girls are the higher maintenance and lower maturity levels (although they're a lot of fun to bring home at the end of the night).Hi I'm 25 and I can't decide whether to date older women or younger women. Advice, pros/cons for either side?
You could start by not asking for advice on yahoo.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment