Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im 14 and i have no idea what to do on a first date need advice from a girl?

I am a sensitive guy and my ideal first date would be take her to dinner then lay on a beach towel under the stars and talk my friends think its kind of homo but i think there just immature help me ladies cause it's a girl I'm taking on a date not a guyIm 14 and i have no idea what to do on a first date need advice from a girl?
well i think that is a bit to much becasue you are only 14 years old and it would look like you are trying to hardIm 14 and i have no idea what to do on a first date need advice from a girl?
thats like the perfect date.


1) DONT BE AWKWARD. for the love of christ, talk. let her talk, too, but if there's an awkward silence, don't let it just hang in the air. SAY SOMETHING.


2) when you first see her, try and notice something she did different. is her hair down while it's usually up? did she take off her glasses and wear contacts just for you? compliment her on it!


3) be confident. so cliche, but true.


=]
I think that is so awesome but I don't know what this girl likes that you are taking!!! But I would do what you want cuz if she doesn't like you for that then she wasn't meant for you!!! So good luck on your date!!! :~)
That sounds so sweet, but i think you're a little too young for that (i'm about your same age, fyi) Try the classic dinner and a movie! Simple, but sweet! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment