Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can i get a boy that i like to date me? Any advice?

Well i like this guy and he seems really cute and really cool,


And i would love to get to know him better,


And i don't know how to start a conversation with a boy well enough...


Any advice?How can i get a boy that i like to date me? Any advice?
First step- talk to him.


second step- charm him


third step, trick him but subtly


fourth step, say yes, ever time he asks you out.How can i get a boy that i like to date me? Any advice?
sory kid.......I'm in the exact same boat........if you get help email me quick!





amandaco45@aim.com
well i feel the same way!


All thru elementary school i was shy and like energetic with the girls in my garde. then in high school when it became coed it was very strange and all. You just get used to it. it takes some time. like I had a very hard time looking boys in the eye. now I realized if Im comfortable with the person I have no trouble If im uncomfortable I do.


Like there was this one boy who was helping my friends and I with our color war banner ( I just met him then) and we were talking and painting for hours. He was nice too. Now that I see him in school though its just kinda awkward but we still talk. You just gotta try to talk to him and maybe find out like if he does sports and talk to him bout that. good luck
just talk to him like you would anyone else. If you're all nervous or anticipating something, you'll come off badly %26amp; maybe freak him out. Just talk to him like any other normal person.
Well you need to start off with some weird questions.


It will make him pay attention to you more..





For example: hey did you hear about that pshycopath that killed 3 people in the elevator?
hey just start with generally talk . u will find u both will start ,don,t be serious front of him. by this he will feel uncomfortable. so give him chances and opportunity to talk

No comments:

Post a Comment