Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do I do before the date? Any advice?

I've been seeing an attractive and polite woman for a few months now. She works as a cocktail waitress at a nightclub and doesn't live from where I'm at.





She's into Asian men and it seems I fit her type of guy. I'm considered very soft-spoken, well-groomed and dressed, and sexy when I smile to her. When we see each other, we talk for a short period, sometimes buy her a drink, and hug each other when saying goodbye or saying ';Hi';. She's always happy and says ';I miss you'; when we talk.





Recently, she gave me her # incase I have birthday plans and so far, I've only called her twice. We spoke shortly on my 1st call and said she's busy driving. When she called back, she left a VM for me to call back because I missed her call.





A week later, we saw each other and spoke again and she decided to take me out for dinner on my B-Day week. I'm surprised when she asked me out for my B-Day.





What do I do for her to like me? What should I prevent when I'm with her? Do I kiss her after the date?What do I do before the date? Any advice?
Shower before your date. Be polite. Treat her well. the rest will just fall into place.What do I do before the date? Any advice?
don't pretend...don't play the macho dude she will see right through it! be polite to her and let her speak...try to capture her interest...talk about subjects that interest her not you! you can try a lil flirt see how she reacts to it.be very careful...the expressions on her face express more than her words. the smile...the smile is very important...if you see her smiling just a lil bit to attract your attention looking in your eyes (sometimes they bite their lower lip) then you got it made it's the perfect time for another flirt and if that goes well don't wait...girls hate that, they get nervous (if you want to play her you could tease her some more but some don't like that so tread carefully) kiss her she won't say no guaranteed!!! just be carefull how she acts how she talks and pay attention to her face. good luck mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment