Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice fast for a date - should I wear my shirt's cuffs out over my sweater or the sweater over ?

black sweater and black shirt with a few different colored stripes.


I'm a guy btwNeed advice fast for a date - should I wear my shirt's cuffs out over my sweater or the sweater over ?
Cuffs over for sure. With sweater over it could look sloppy. Good luck and have fun!Need advice fast for a date - should I wear my shirt's cuffs out over my sweater or the sweater over ?
Cuff out, unbuttoned, but both sweater and shirt pushed up half way between wrist and elbow.
Hey. Definitley wear sweater over. Much more fashionable. I hope you have a great date. Lucky lady!
black and black? eh. either wear a white shirt underneath, cuffs out, or just wear the black shirt.
Cuffs out, it would give dimension to your whole outfit.
Sweater over shirt cuffs. :p
Cuffs out 100%! It looks better and it makes your arms look longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment