Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm going on a blind date tomorrow, advice?

Well if you look at my previous post about my blind date that happened 2 weeks ago, that was a nightmare. But from reading the posts on here, I've decided that I'm gona go on a different blind date and open up again.





Emailed her and we're gona go out to eat at a seafood place, and then we'll see where things go. She said she really think's I'm cute but she hasn't shown me any pictures of her yet, so I guess I'll take a chance. Ladies and men, advice before I go?I'm going on a blind date tomorrow, advice?
Be open minded and don't have any expectations. Think of it as going to meet a new friend rather than a potential girlfriend. That will take some of the pressure off. Just be yourself, keep the conversation light, have fun.I'm going on a blind date tomorrow, advice?
Make sure you wear ur sneaker for this one...lol. Maybe you should date someone that is not so good looking. Maybe her place will be clean?
1. good luck


2. have an escape plan, just like the movies... have a friend call u and then say ';my bro...'; ';my sis...'; even ';my mom...';


3. for future reference... have two cellphone numbers, give her (or in the future) ur second cell number (prepaid, thus min expence) and never hear from her ever.





Nick
You may have made a mistake about choosing dinner for your date. You could have chosen lunch or just some drinks because if she resembles a Sherman Tank or Golum from the Lord of the Rings, you're gonna have to choke down your dinner in front of her and wish that you could get out of there quicker.





Also, tell her you want to go Dutch for the first time out (splitting the bill). This will make her feel more comfortable about expectations afterward, and save you some dough if she has a face like a warthog.





At times I miss the fun, terror and excitement of being single, but I guess it is always easier and nice to just go home to my wife.





Good luck brother!
have fun. don't expect much, then if it's better then you thought, you both win. remember the other person is feeling the sme way you are feeling. and have fun.
my only advice is to have low expectations, why don't you just try to meet people the normal way?
maybe she's really ugly if she didn't send some pix. but it won't hurt if she likes you. try and if she's not your type, move on.
Always be yourself and take mace....!
Run like heck!!!





LOL....
Just a comment... If for some reason u don't like your date, your night will seem eternal..... In that case, drink as much as you can so that it doesn't get to you as bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment