Tuesday, November 22, 2011

When is a good time for GIRLS to date? Any advice on dating?

about 19 or when their mind is set on the right trackWhen is a good time for GIRLS to date? Any advice on dating?
dont date till your 28 or something. that is when guys finally start to grow up and stop acting like jerks. im kind of kidding but not really.When is a good time for GIRLS to date? Any advice on dating?
I say that as soon as her mindset is mature, then she should be allowed to.
I say 16.
I say about 18 bacause I know when girls are 16, and younger they date but I just want them to be safe from all those assholes who do crazy **** that invovles young girls, that really pisses me off, so I say 18, and again if you date at 16, or 17, and below be careful.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment