Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who has good girl dating advice?

I really like this girl in my english class her name is josie grube. were both twelve by the way. were always tlkin and playing around with eachother as friends but everytime I tell a joke she laughs alot does she like me?Who has good girl dating advice?
Jokes are funny m8. If it wasnt a funny joke then I would say no. But if she keeps talking about the joke and bringing it up. Then I would say yes. But its just a joke. Whats a twelve year old doing in the dating section lol.Who has good girl dating advice?
okee dokee.


let me thinkkkk.


i am girl.


yes? yes. okay i can help now lol.


ummmmmmmmmmm


wait


am i a girl?


wait im confused....


what was the question?


okay im a gay guy.


i'll help anyways.


who cares?


you should just ask her if she


hi im nathan.


who are you?


why am i on this website?


i have to go.


hi!


how are you?


im nathan!


well bye i cant talk to strangers!


hi im nathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment