Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice for dating a woman way too fine to be dating you?

I've been seeing this ridiculously good looking gal lately, normally I wouldn't do it because it just doesn't make sense. But She's got a great personality and all. Can a relationship work when one of you is way the hell too good looking to be with the other?Advice for dating a woman way too fine to be dating you?
I'm way hotter than my boyfriend, but I don't care!





just kidding.





Honestly though, it's perfectly understandable to feel that way. I actually felt that I wasn't attractive enough for my boyfriend, so we had a chat about it. Turns out, he was feeling the same way.





So what's the deal? It's a combination of being attracted and feeling insecure.





Why do you feel you're not good enough for this person?





Maybe she's just as attracted to you, or maybe she's more interested in your personality, or maybe a combination of the two!





The point is, this relationship should start off being built on trust and that means you'll just have to trust her to be attracted to you if she's still seeing you.





If you're still feeling this way, go ahead and talk to her about it directly. It's a great way to get to know someone, ease into intimacy and allow yourself to feel that vulnerability that brings you closer to someone you're attracted to. Oh, and it makes great pillow talk.Advice for dating a woman way too fine to be dating you?
Haven't you ever been with someone who was a knockout to look at, but had the personality of a marble? Does it matter if they are critical of everything you do, or accuse you of cheating every time you walk in the door? If they are 24/7 nags can you overlook that just because you thought they were hot? It's tempting to go for the lookers, but really, it's the least important of things that truly matter.
Be careful of getting yourself hurt in many ways. If this girl is good for you and she really likes you go for it but be careful of past hurts in her life that might make her jealous or controlling. Also, it could just be that she likes you and isn't looking at looks as much as you do because some women do that. My husband is good looking but has just gained weight and I hear people tell him he is so lucky to be with me. He changed but my love for him has not. Good Luck!
Well my advice for you is to look past her looks and get to know her as a person. Like for example what her interests are, her views of political manners, and her life. I would also say if you think she is hot than you should tell her because sometimes women can be insecure about their looks even though she might not show it.
First of all, you can have whoever you want if you are confident in yourself. People say it all the time but it is completely true! Women are very turned off by guys who always wonder if they are good enough, it makes them rethink their decision. That being said, it can definitely work if you know you are good enough.
Of course it can. Seriously, I don't know why guys get so hung up about this. A lot of people who know my boyfriend and I say that I'm way out of his league, but I don't see it that way. I love (and am extremely turned on by) him, and he loves me right back. It works, and there's no reason it shouldn't. Just try to be secure in yourself, and realize that you're worthy of this woman and her affection.
Oh totally. It just shows she's attracted to you and you did everything right to attract her. So don't change your ways. Don't become a doormat or a wuss-boy. And by all means, when she gets hit on, don't become the jealous controlling type or you'll lose her.








Like I said...just keep doing what you've been doing because it worked on her. Welcome to the world of attracting beautiful women. A skill so few have but those who do reap the benefits. ;-)
I think that women like the fact that when they wake up in the morning that they still look better than you! It boost their well needed self-esteem.





When the shoe is on the other foot---they have major insecurity issues and accuse you of things that you haven't done yet---trust me!
Thats funny as hell. I'm the guy who walks down the street with my wife and people go ';how did he get her?'; She said the best part about me when we met is that I didn't treat her different. Now I'm ';That Guy'; and you can be too!
You Should always be confident in who your with if she is seeing you...she see's something in you that she really likes





Warning: DONT NOT TELL HER THAT SHE IS TO GOOD LOOKING FOR YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! (cuz you will make her realize that)





but of course it could work out like i said just be confident
it seems like shes perfect.


you could have a relationship is shes not shallow. just causaly approach her and ask her a quetion you allready know the answer 2 like.


';do you know how to get to the starbucks...?'; or something.
There is a blog on dating and relationship advices. You might be interested. Its updated daily thus i think you will find it very useful. They also have a store for gift ideas!
it definitely can... it doesn't matter on looks, its just how compatible you two are together, and from what it seems like, you two are great for each other. good luck buddy
Men are attracted to what they see, women are attracted to what they hear. Think about that.
aww hunny i am sure shes super hot and you are even super hotter ! think positive woman like that. good luck and don't worry she will say yes ! %26lt;3 xoxo :] !
yeah I think it can work! I've heard that relationships where the girl is better looking than the guy have a better chance of working out than if it's the other way around. good luck!
just be nice too

No comments:

Post a Comment