Monday, August 23, 2010

I am challenged vertically , but would like to date tall girls advice please.?

haha ur a leprichaun!!!! lol








well can't help ya there.I am challenged vertically , but would like to date tall girls advice please.?
All you can count on is your personality. You don't want to attract the ones who care about how tall you are anyway. A great girl will come along and see you for who you are inside. Please don't consider what I say as lame, because I have seen plenty of relationships where the woman is taller than the guy. I really don't think this is going to be a problem for you.





PS. My mother in law is so much taller than her husband. Love is going to win over height.I am challenged vertically , but would like to date tall girls advice please.?
Sound like a nice person except for the dressing in all green. Kinda worries me a bit there buddy lol I'm taller than most of my friends. I'm 5'7'; which isn't really all to tall but to me it is. lol What advice do you need?
Sure and begorra I'm a tall girl, and my one wish is to date a wee leprechaun, but only if he always dresses in green. I will carry you on my shoulder and bejaysus the times we will have!
Firstly how tall are you and if a girl is really interested in you then height or clothes shouldn't matter.
Perhaps you are just the right height for a wee bit of fun!!


You can always hide under her skirts and make others wonder what she is *smiling* about.
Why don't you just find a female leprechaun.
Just hang around outside of pubs at around closing time..as long as you're not to fussy you'll have no bother...x
Yes,,,stop dreaming,lol
Rofl.
why should it matter if there tall or not?
Yea uh huh b....no.....uh......no help sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment