Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a woman and I need women advice. Would you date a guy who was dumped by your cousin for being weird

he was suspected of having sex with a sixteen year old when he was twenty five,and he is still working for her father in heating and air. I saw the sixteen year old grab his *** and private part and all he did was smile at her, and he states that he likes me and wants to go out with me, but he doesn't talk and even act like I exist he almost seems weird. Whats your advice would you date him or not?I am a woman and I need women advice. Would you date a guy who was dumped by your cousin for being weird
well it really is up to you, but from how this sounds i wouldn't.


i mean really, if she grabbed all over him and he smiled, doesn't that sorta say something right there? its not like he told her not to.


plus, if your gunna date some one you guys should have a connection, i mean he should talk to you, you know? I am a woman and I need women advice. Would you date a guy who was dumped by your cousin for being weird
he isnt the right person for u ...beware live makes u go blind ..
date your cousin
hun don't do it. he seems like a child molester that needs to be put on how to catch a predator. and you never no what else he could be into. such as rape kidnapping or what ever. what if you broke up wit him and ended up wit some fatal attraction stalker on your hands. sweetie save yourself the trouble now and stay away from him. i hope that i have help you in your quest for an answer. take care of yourself.
Okay first off that is really weird. Secondly, it sounds to me like he is only using woman to gain him recognition and satisfy his needs at the sacrifice of others. I believe your cousin was on the right track for dumping him. Any man that would say one thing and act another is no man in my eyes. My advice would be NOT to date him.
NO. You're already a woman and you should know it.


Whatever you see/hear try to 50%believe in it but if u like him be very EXTRA CAREFUL.





Try to prove it to yourself if you like. BUT FOR ME A BIG No. :)


Things you hear may also happen to you.





How can you say that he likes you where he acts as if you're not around?


Maybe he's trying to say that:





I LIKE YOU because:


- I LIKE TO HAVE *** with you


- I LIKE TO TOUCH your ******** whatever it is.


- I SIMPLY LIKE TO fantasize you. or something more sexual than that.





You know people can be very indirect. Just be more careful. :)


HEARSAYS can be true most of the time.



please dont date a petafile
this guy is a creep stay away from him
coming from a guy. NO. this guy is not just wierd hes a preditor. dont get yourself involved



i can see why....
It probably can't hurt to try it. Just don't get in too deep.
omg run, run away fast and dont look back!


hes trouble babe!! lots of trouble!
The fact that you don't know what to do bothers me. He is crazy and you are crazy for thinking about dating him. My answer is no I would never date and man like that.


My question to you and the rest of the women of the world...


Is it that much of a man shortage that we settle for anything?
25 and 16? CREEP... letting a kid grab his private? And your cousin dumped him... never date a family's ex.... that's messy... and this whole situation is gross... if you care about yourself at all, end all contact with this guy. you may see him on america's most wanted one day.
talk to him...seriously.
Me personally wouldn't date my cousin's ex boyfriend because the would be wrong its just like dating your sister's ex boyfriend because your keeping it in the family and by dating him she may get jealous
no way. you'd be stupid to go out with someone like that. he's not trustworthy. he could sleep with anyone the way he's acting (smiling when someone is groping you??!!!???)
DO NOT DO iT!


YOU'LL REGRET iT!


I CAN TELL CAUSE ALL THAT CRAP ITS FU++D UP
You don't even sound like you like him, so why are you even considering dating this weirdo?

No comments:

Post a Comment