Sunday, August 22, 2010

I dated a guy a couple of times. Now he is out of the country. Is it ok to date someone else?? Pls advice?

I know i may seem desperate and all, but i am really looking for a relationship. I have been on a date with this guy twice and things went pretty well (we kissed and stuff). But i don't like him that much. Is it ok to go on dates with other guys till his back and we clear what's between me and him??I dated a guy a couple of times. Now he is out of the country. Is it ok to date someone else?? Pls advice?
you don't seem desperate to me, you only asked the most obvious question. anyway you could see someone else if you want, it's up to you.





good luck, not that you need it!!I dated a guy a couple of times. Now he is out of the country. Is it ok to date someone else?? Pls advice?
yeah u can date someone else cuz he could be dating somebody right now.
ye i see no harm in that i bet hes probably doing the same thing just dont go overbord dont do something u will regret

No comments:

Post a Comment