Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone give me middle school dating advice?

Im in middle school and I guess Im not that pretty but I really like a guy and I think he may like me back but i cant tell...... So how do I tell if he likes me back? Also how do i get him to really notice me and maybe ask me out...... (im in 8th grade if that matters)Can someone give me middle school dating advice?
Dont do it. I dont want to be mean at all. :) so i swear im just giving you good advice. If you are not really that pretty, dating in eighth grade is not an option. Every guy is really shallow, nice but shallow. He may have been nice to you but dont confuse that as liking you. You may see him flirt with other girls . Its different.Being Nice and Being flirty are different. You gotta recognize it.Can someone give me middle school dating advice?
straighten your hair NO make up!!!! I'm in the 7th grade and I play soccer and all my guy friends are athletic well most of them but be funny and give yourself some angs guys like girls bangs on her hair some reason and I have long relashonships all the time cause of it!!

Report Abuse



Are you fat or chunky?驴?驴?驴?

Report Abuse



im in 7th and i would say to just ask him then and there when ever and then if he says no then there r many other fish in the sea





or option 2 if he says no then say i think of u as a friend but there were rumors saying u liked me





or if hes taken when his gf kisses or hugs him then say how dare u and walk away lol
sure. here's some middle school dating advice. are you ready?








DON'T.





there will be plenty of time for boys in high school and college. worry about school and your childhood for another year or two.
idk????? ask him out??


that might work or try 2 be his friend


at first then ask him out or something??


im also in the 8th grade =]]
You really are too young to date. Work on your self esteem that ';I'm not that pretty'; isn't going to get you very far in life.
hey i'm in 8th grade too! well anyway, show interest, smile, talk with him :) Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment