Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on what to wear on my first date with Kevin?

I'm getting my hair did tonight for the special occasion. Should I go with the Skullet or the Mullet? Which is sexier? Also, should I get a tattoo or a unicorn or of his name?





Shanks!I need advice on what to wear on my first date with Kevin?
i would say side skullet... just like a skullet but have the hair on the right side and the not the back.





you should get both tattoos... while i will get a camel and your name.I need advice on what to wear on my first date with Kevin?
I say go for the mullet, its a classic look that fits all occasions..








ps.. if he asks you, if you want to ride the unicorn...... you should definitely take that horny fella for a ride...
This shirt would go real good with a jheri curl mullet.





http://www.mentalfloss.com/store/product…





Don't forget the shiny pants!
Go for the Skullet. Tres sexy.


Unicorn tattoo ? try a She-Ra tattoo, that will have him sirloining his burger in no time.
well if is kevin w/ unicorn pride that lives in va..id go with some weave. thats what they wear around here. we're to good of a state for mullets
I'm so jealous! Kevin is hawt! yes get a mullet and a tattoo of a unicorn on your forehead
Kevin! You said I was your imaginary GF! We are soooo over! Now let me get my cd's out of your car
Is there something you're not telling us..?
go with pigtails..they make good handles
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment