Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on whether it would be considered wrong to date my older cousins daughter even though I was adopted?

Yes it would, even if your adopted they have took you in and raised you ! Advice on whether it would be considered wrong to date my older cousins daughter even though I was adopted?
Probably would be weird for the


rest of the family but since it's not


really there Business i guess


you could.But keep in mind


you'd be dating your niece.


And she'd be dating her Uncle.Advice on whether it would be considered wrong to date my older cousins daughter even though I was adopted?
legally it would be incest unless your state allows uncles and nieces to be together. Adoption makes them your true family even if its not by blood.
yes because they brought you in as family, raised you as family, loved you like family and family don't dat family.
your not blood related so there shouldnt be a problem.. but i really wouldnt get involved with family its just weird!
How does the rest of the family feel about it? If your cousin or most of the family is uncomfortable with it then I would say that it would be wrong to have a relationship with her.
Go for it. Obama is giving us a new change. That would be a new change. People in California are having same sex marriages. So I don't see why you can't date your cousin or niece. Or who ever you want to.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment