Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to handled this post first date situation, advice needed??

Ok, we go out and we have a great time. We ended up hanging out from 7 - 2 in the morning. I'm not going to go into a lot of details but I went home thinking what is going on? Is this possible. I get an email from her this morning stating that she can't move forward with this. I asked her if I did anything wrong, and she said no but said she wasn't expecting what happened last night. She told me she couldn't sleep last night, neither could I. We are both going out of town this weekend and I told her to take the weekend and think about it. My insticts are usually on. I know we are on the same page. What steps should I take next. Keep in mind I'm in my 30's and she is in her late 20's. Any advice will help.How to handled this post first date situation, advice needed??
Sounds to me like she's moving on from a previous relationship. Am I right? This happened to me. I had only been apart from my last relationship for about 2 weeks when I met a great guy. I just wanted to date, didn't have any idea how much I would care for him and what a great time we would have. I felt an instant connection and it scared me to death. I went home crying saying that I couldn't pursue it, but it was just fear speaking. He was kind and understanding and told me to take all the time I needed. Now, we're very happy together. Just be patient and give her time to work through whatever is going through her head right now. Patience will pay off.How to handled this post first date situation, advice needed??
just give her some time, she's young and she probably moved faster with you than she anticipated, at no fault of yours-when you are attracted to someone you can't control your feelings, she's in shock now.........just give her a little space!
You reminded me of my crush.
She was not ready to move so quickly into a serious relationship. It should have been more gradual. It sounds like she is having problems with guilt about her behavior. Take it slow. Send her flowers. Let her know that you are not a love 'em and leave 'em guy and that you respect her no matter what happened.


Learn a lesson from this. It is not good form to go too far too soon.
i am not ur grandfather
Aww that's sweet! Give her some time %26amp; space. Then contact her. A phone call would be the best way. Ask her out for lunch or something day time related. %26amp; keep the conversation light. What you are referring to is a really scary feeling take it slow %26amp; I hope it works out! Sounds like this could be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment