Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does this guy like me? First date advice, help wanted! ;)?

OK so i'm not sure if this guys likes me, he's in one of my classes and hes constantly (well, i don't know what to call it..maybe flirting?) he once nudged me with his phone..he asked for my msn..and he tells me about his family a loottt...does he like me? or is he just being friendly?? (and sometimes he talks to me sooo much, like every opportunity he can find...) he's on our school soccer team and asked me to come watch one of his games..sooo, is there a chance he likes me?


and we were just talking on msn and he asked me to go to the movies with him (a horror movie-yay) and i said i will..im soooo nervous though im 17 and I've never kissed a guy..never been on a date either..yes it's sad, but its true!! so any advice?


thanks guys any help is appreciated!! :))Does this guy like me? First date advice, help wanted! ;)?
he likes you. enjoy the date- just know your own boundaries, be responsible, and have a great time. you have the easy part- he's going to do his best to impress you, so just be yourself.Does this guy like me? First date advice, help wanted! ;)?
He likes you. A horror movie is a date. Dress cute, but don't try too hard. See if he'll let you cling to him during the scary parts. Don't tell him you have never been on a date before.
WELL DANG GIRL IM 13 AND I HAVE BEEN ON A DATE well sorta it was kinda supervised and there were a ton of friends with us BUT IT WAS STILL A DATE but i havent kissed anyone but he might like you idk im only 13
go to the movie, wait until after you've seen him away from school in his home life, then you will have a better basis
ahaha someone has a crushhh on yeewwww(:


well,


First of all,,


super cute outfit!!!


oh my gosh.


you need to go fricking shopping, gal.(:


If you need help, btw tell me on my question(:


Well first of all, Your hair needs to be glossy,


and so do your lips, oh my gosh, the lips must be smooth. seriously.


errr. idk what you look like but ima say,,


for light skin,, light layer of gold eyeshadow, mascara, thin brown eyeliner and a little gloss, maybe some blush.


Pimples? cover up.


(: %26lt;3


Dark skin,, NAVY BLUEEEEE%26lt;3


eyeshadow and liner!


it looks awesomee.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment