Monday, August 23, 2010

I am planning to quite smoking and have picked a date. Can somone give me some advice? Thanks in advance?

you'll get over the physical problems soon enough. Its the wanting that makes the problem. You should have some family members or friends close to you. They can help to distract you from thinking about smoking. When you feel the wanting feeling, do something like take a walk, go to the library and read an interesting book. If I were you, I'd go and pick out a few right now. The main thing is to think of at least 10 ways to distract yourself and do them. In order. and then repeat them.





Here's some pep talk for you XD :





You're a strong guy. Something a simple as a cigarrete can't control your life. You can fight it!I am planning to quite smoking and have picked a date. Can somone give me some advice? Thanks in advance?
It takes 21 days to make or break a habit-if you can get past the 21 days(which I know you will!!!!) you will be fine:)





Also, it's more the habit of hand to mouth so keep low calorie snacks like twizzlers and suckers handy for those times you are tempted -like driving or after a meal chew on toothpicks and brush your teeth right after eating so your mouth feels clean and fresh which will help too:)





Good luck!!!I am planning to quite smoking and have picked a date. Can somone give me some advice? Thanks in advance?
Have a strong enough will power to say to yourself that you won't have another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment