Sunday, August 22, 2010

Asking a girl on a date advice?

So there's this girl i've been talking to for a while, i met her about 2 weeks ago, we've talked ever since. We text and instant message a few times during the day and I've gotten to know her somewhat. Im just wondering if its too early to ask her out on a date. I've never done this before. if she accepts, this will be my first date ever ... haha. Im one of those shy guys so i hope you guys could give me some tips on where to take her for a good first date and anything else you'd like to tell me. haha. thanks.Asking a girl on a date advice?
First of all I wish you a lot of luck...and hopefully it works out:) It might be a little early but that really shouldn't matter to much. Going to the movies is always a good first date. You don't have to talk a lot so if you are a guy that gets nervous and talks too much or doesn't talk at all when he is nervous that won't matter that much. Also if you two do go out try and notice if she dresses nicer or does her hair differently. I know most guys don't care about that stuff but it will really help a girl if you notice things like hair and clothes and stuff like that. It makes you stand out a little more from other guys. Good luck:)Asking a girl on a date advice?
You kinda remind me of myself a couple of years ago...its pretty simple just ask her if she wants to chill/hang out with you and if she declines then shes not interested.....hope i helped =]
Aw, well im a girl and i know what girls like lol.


Well, maybe it might be a bit early, wait a week or two or wait till it feels like the right time.


First date, depends how old you are. Most likely the movies and then afterwards to the park for a walk while its sunsetting (:
No it's not too early...this guy asked me out after a week :) you have no idea how happy and special it makes us girls feel when you ask us out. Just make sure you have enough in common so a date (just you two) isn't too awkward.





Just ask her out! You won't regret it!
YES!! Ask her out. Since you said you're on the shy side I suggest going out with a group that way there's no pressure to find things to talk about and it just makes the whole situation less awkward. I don't know if you guys have mutual friends or not but definitely invite a few but not to many people out to play some pool and have a few drinks. Or if you're under 21 a good place to go is to an arcade. Just make sure not to invite too many people so you and this girl have a chance to get to know each other a little better. :) These are things that my boyfriend of 1 year did when we first met each other. I liked the fact that he invited me to hang out with some cool people he knew. There was no pressure of a ';first date';. And some of the people there were mutual so like i said before it made me more comfortable since i knew more just one person. %26amp; if you guys don't have mutual friends just tell her that you think it would be fun to go have drinks and shoot pool and for her to invite a friend or 2. Well i hope this helps!! Good Luck!!
ya just ask her to casually chill and make it very casual. ask her to do something fun like a walk or something cool like a concert that you guys might both enjoy...avoid the typical: movie and dinner thing...


help me please and good luck:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment