Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?

Preferably, if you are a woman and want to give advice, that would be appreciated, because I'm figuring that you would know best. I'm not looking for a fling or just sex, but a real relationship. Do you think a 37+ woman would go for that, considering I'm 21? I'm in college. I have average looks I suppose, though I am physically fit.I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?
Well I'm about that old and I would never ever even consider seeing someone that young. That's just wrong.


My theory is this: if she's willing to see you, it's for sex only. There is no way you can mentally match someone her own age. I'm not saying that all men her age are mature, just that they have alot more 'life experience'.I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?
Ask her. If she agrees, go for it.
Any 37 yr old that dates a 21 yr old is a case of arrested development and needs a rubber room.
I'm 40-something and I must say that young guys looking to live in an older woman's Cougar-dom seems to be on the rise. I've gotten ';hit on'; quite a bit in these past few years by guys up to 10-15 years my junior, and though it may be hard to take a younger guy seriously, I do see some women going for the younger guys and are THOROUGHLY enjoying themselves if you know what I mean!





A word of caution. Older women can teach you alot, love you to death, cook their butts off to make you want to slap your mama, but if you are intent on doing this, make sure it's for the right reasons...





...make sure it's not just for your own financial security that you're seeking an older, established woman and look out for her too....make sure she's not getting with you to get her Cougar on and just want you for sex.





Good luck on your search, have fun.
its not going to be a real relationship but if you are looking to be a sex toy, we would be very happy to have you. our husbands are on the couch and have grown a tummy or two along with ingrown nails and balding patches. they might want to watch us - if thats ok with you.





im not available and im too young for your age group but you should see the movie - just sex.
you never know till you try
I have no desire to date someone who would be the same age as my son.
Don't go for a real relationship with a MILF. These things never work out.
That's hot! You should have no problems finding an older woman. Rawwr!
Well, some say that age is just a number. I am 39 myself. I guess you would really need to think about your future with an older woman. When you're 31 she'll be in her mid 50's. The other side of this is that two people can truly fall in love no matter what age. It all depends on the person and their inner opinions and acceptance of their lives. That really sounds technical doesn't it? lol! Well good luck either way :o)
That's disgusting! It's like a 37 year old man dating a 21 years old girl.





What would you think if you saw that?
Dude no 37+ woman is going to want a kid. You may be in college, and could be really smart.. But you are not mature enough to be with a woman that old. When you do grow up you will know exactly what I am talking about.
If you are looking for a long term relationship(marriage minded) then no, otherwise yes she will teach you things in bed and make you more mature.
better go to hospital and check how terrible is yr mental problem.
I've been with older women, but not with that huge age gap...


however I'd say go for it and enjoy it! it is every young man's fantasy!!





Remember, be confident, be a Man not a needy kid, don't Act and be urself...u never never mention age difference or how ppl used to dress back in her days! u treat her like ur out with a woman ur age..and remember it is ur manly traits that u need to work on and develop..mature,responsible,cool,care taker.. because these are what attracts her to u no matter how old u r she is still woman and responds to her instinct attraction mechanisms..
trust me ,the only thing she want from you is a good pounding, dont look for anything else !
Some women might think thats totally wrong


but there are a lot of women who prefer to date a younger man. You just have to find the right one.
If you just looking to screw her go for it. But if your looking for a longterm relationship do the math college boy. She is just about past her prime and is going to start going down hill very fast very soon.
I am a 33-year-old woman and I think that is gross. Although I find a lot...A LOT, of younger men attractive, I know that it is ONLY me missing being young again. This is probably what it is for her too.





Plus, if you are not just looking for a fling, you might really want to reconsider that...don't you want kids one day? She probably can't have kids anymore, or if she can, it will be a high-risk pregnancy which means she could die or the baby could have health complications. Also, if she has kids already, her kids are not going to respect you because you are so young. You would be more like a sibling rather than a step-father.





Good luck!
She is just using you, find someone your own age. Besides many people say that the man should be older than the woman
no. they just want sex from young guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment