Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone give me advice on things to do on a cheap date?

I want to ask this really hot guy out, the only thing is I have little money since I'm in nursing school. I have had my eye on this guy for a while, we are always passing each other and the way he smiles at me melts my heart. I think he likes me but he won't ask me out so I'm going to make the first move.Any suggestions?


PS this guy is my husband and he works 3rd shift and I work and go to class during the day. Can someone give me advice on things to do on a cheap date?
huh?Can someone give me advice on things to do on a cheap date?
Make a little picnic . If you get to see him on his break or after or even on the floor in your living room. Set out a blanket and make some sandwiches or a salad and something nice to drink. It just makes the same old routine of eating a little special. Just your moment together to look into each other's eyes and focus on one another. Its the time together that you are missing being that you are both so busy. So take the time and just talk about what you love about each other and not work or school or mundane things. Just good loving things.
';PS this guy is my husband and he works 3rd shift and I work and go to class during the day.'; ummmm.... ok not sure about that bit but as to your question long walks and perhaps some coffee work wonders.
swimmings always fun, coffe, going to the park (cheesy i know but its free!) , ice cream that would be like 5 bucks, show him somewhere you like to go





good luck!
Well i think that if this guy really likes you then he wont mind. You should be creative wit the date though. Good Luck!!!
nope. I can't. I don't know how to not spend money. So, I guess thats my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment