Sunday, August 22, 2010

Maximum Points-GIRL that I really wanna date. ADVICE needed!!?

So theres this girl that went to my high school. Amazingly beautiful...I never talked to her in high school. I seen her at the club once...danced with her and talked to her for a lil bit. She would dance with me...quit...then throw herself back on me after a lil while. Its been awhile since then...now she goes to my college...she always looks in my direction but not directly at me. One day she started a convo wit me n told me she saw me driving down her street. Im not good at going up to girls and trying to get the number. DO YOU BELIEVE THIS GIRL LIKES ME BASED ON THIS INFO?











ALSO-when I wuz behind her in da hall she turned back twice and looked at me both times.





Maximum Points-GIRL that I really wanna date. ADVICE needed!!?
since she danced with you, its cuz she doesn't find you horrible. girls wont dance with ugly guys, but they wont only dance with guys they REALLY LIKE. so its not a sure thing based on just that, but its a good sign.





but the looking over her shoulder and noticing you on her street and telling you is a good thing. now she'll wonder what you're gonna do next (she's testing you) so your next step is to ask for her number or ask her on a low-key date.





go for it!! seriously!Maximum Points-GIRL that I really wanna date. ADVICE needed!!?
i think she is attracted to you i think you should just talk and become friends talk abt funny stuff that happened in high school then give her your number and say that youd like to keep in touch be like ';you have your phone'; and if she does say '; lets swap number so we can keep in touch';
From the way you describe it, it sounds like she is interested you or is being really friendly. I personally think she likes you if she keeps staring in your direction, which girls tend to do a lot when they are attracted to someone. So go ahead, follow your heart, and ask that girl out!
I think that there is something there. I say you go for it. What's the worst that could happen? You try to start up some convos with her. Ask about family, what's she is studying or just to buy her some coffee.


Throw in some compliments and study her reaction. That is most times a giveaway.
Brief advice: The famous Rudolf Valentino at each time with dancing partner, he asks if she would want to get in bed with him for the night. Friends wonder if he gets a lot of spanking. Yes he does, but he also gets his dance partners in bed often times.Good luck!
well, i think she is interested in you.You know, you should not be afraid because you are a man.all men have the advantage of making the first move without having the impression that you are cheap unlike us girls.
absolutely! all those are good signs.


just ask her out!


take a risk the worst that could happen is


her saying no.


but think about the best that could happen.


..


her saying yes and then you have a great relationship:)
Markie P,';DO YOU'; like this girl??? Well then put all these questions aside and ';GO FOR IT';! Ask her,if she says yes, the rest is up to you!!!
dude she totally likes you!!!! don't even think about it next time you see her just ask for her number! if u think about it to much you'll get nervous, so just go for it!!!!!
i think she might have a crush. but of course gilrs can have a few crushes at once. but i say go for it
i would say so but dont rush it
omg i rele think she's into you!!! go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment