Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?

Preferably, if you are a woman and want to give advice, that would be appreciated, because I'm figuring that you would know best. I'm not looking for a fling or just sex, but a real relationship. Do you think a 37+ woman would go for that, considering I'm 21? I'm in college. I have average looks I suppose, though I am physically fit.I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?
Just go for it! Cougars are awesome! :D





There' not going to be any one piece of advice that is going to work. Every situation is different.I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?
ICK
DONT GO OUT WITH THE LADY ITS JUST WRONG GO FOR THE HOTTER CHICKS IN COLLEGE








help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment