Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice on what i should do for my first date like where i should take her, and other tips.?

So its my first date and i really like this girl in school and i just asked her out but i have no idea on what i should where, where i should take her, etc.I need some advice on what i should do for my first date like where i should take her, and other tips.?
take her bowling or to a movie, you know if you really like the girl from the first date. so try and make it special and have a good time, don't be nervous just have a good time and if it is meant to be it will all fall in to place.I need some advice on what i should do for my first date like where i should take her, and other tips.?
I think the typical dinner and a movie is what every girl expects and would enjoy for a first date! Just make sure you pay for everything because that shows that you're a gentlemen and knows how to treat a girl! Good luck and hope everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment