Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need atheist/religious advice for a date?

I asked a girl to the movies, she said oh yeah really excited. Yeah I said I asked someone else but she rejected me saying I'm a pig so I thought I'd just ask you as I have spare ticket now and no one else wants to go.


She said oh my God you are a pig and then hung up.


So my question, when I pick her up to see the movie should I bring flowers or chocolates, I'm thinking chocolates so I can eat someI need atheist/religious advice for a date?
Your right Go for the chocolates so if the date does not work out, at least you got something out of it.I need atheist/religious advice for a date?
It would depend on which of you is the atheist and which one is religious. For example if she is religiously vegetarian and you take her non-vegetarian Chocolate then you will get to scoff the lot.





_()_
you just kinda screwed yourself over with honesty pal, but you already knew that because no one nowadays is stupid enough to do that or dorky enough to bring a date flowers or chocolates, unless your from the 50's
She already rejected, leave her alone you sick perv.
I would bring chocolate and GHB.
Invest in vaseline and a dirty book.You're gonna need it until you pick up a few pointers
You sound like a real winner!
omg you are a pig





stop thinking about urself u idiot how the hell do you think she feels?
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment