Sunday, August 22, 2010

We didn't kiss on first date...advice please?

We've been chatting and flirting for weeks and have just had our first date..on the way home ie showed me his place, I was a bit nervous (thought he was bringing me there to have sex and I said 'I'm scared'. Maybe this was my paranoia as he said to me as he walked me home 'why did you say I'm scared?' ). Anyhow he walked me home and we kissed on both cheeks. Do you think I'll hear from him? We had a very nice conversation.....got on well and he said 'Ill be online so we'll talk'.We didn't kiss on first date...advice please?
why are you worried? do you always kiss on all of your first dates?We didn't kiss on first date...advice please?
theres nothin to worry bout ull hear from him
he either wasnt sure about you or was scared to kiss u is all
so you were okay with intercourse, but not because he didnt kiss you?
It's possible that he was showing you his place, to have sex. Then again, he may have sincerely wanted to show his place. Either way, when you said you were scared, he felt uncomfortable; so he walked you home, kissed you on both cheeks, and left. He probably won't want to date you again.





It's certainly your choice to go to a guys place. However, if you were nervous about going, you could have simply said something like, ';I'm sure it's nice, but I'd better be getting home.'; Saying you're scared makes you sound like a child; and most guys don't want to date children.
i just think your paranoid. calm down. maybe he wanted to get to know you better or take it slow. depends on your age.
i think he will :) sounds like he's a nice guy. but if he doesn't, don't obsess and call him 50 billion times. Just move on. But get online and talk to him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment