Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice about a date I went on yesterday?

So I went on a date and of course I am totally charmed by this guy. He seemed really interested in me. Now, Im not a pro at dating, so I need advice. He said there will be a next time that we will see each ohter, yet the calling thing is what i have a hard time wth. He hasnt called. I know its too soon...but how long shoudl i wait before I hear from him again??





Does he not want to come on too strong??I need advice about a date I went on yesterday?
Some guys actually like when the girl contacts them it shows they are totally dependent on the guy for communication (Because we know how well they do that =]) So text him something sweet like I was thinking about you, when can I see you again?





Just don't come on too strong text or call once and that will show your interested but not clingy just make him know your interested but don't come on too strong





Hope I helped =)I need advice about a date I went on yesterday?
well, MiaMia (lol mia is also my name) you shouldn't be worried yet. Guys usually don't want to come on too strong or be clingy so they might not call right away. But sooner or later he will probably call you back if he is really interested in you. If he doesn't call back soon, maybe you can try calling him and just be casual so you don't sound too obsessed either...
I always know when I make a big hit with a guy, cause even after he has already said good night to me, he is on his cell phone calling me within 20 minutes. By the time I get inside my apartment and kick off my shoes he's already phoning me, telling me how much he enjoyed spending the evening with me. I really like guys who don't waste any time letting me know just where I stand with them. (I always judge a guy by his actions and behavior towards me). Not by what he ';says.'; Talk is cheap.


It is not your place to phone him, he should be the one to contact you. If and when he does, you should let him know that you are please to hear from him by your responce. Some guys actually are afraid they may appear to come on too strong. I hope you don't have that mis-fortune. He should be afraid someone else will beat him to you if he doesn't act quickly. So, get on with your life and don't hold your breath waiting for him to phone. He needs to know that you have a life outside of him. Places to go 'n things to do.
Wait a couple of days .. then give him a call . Feel the vibe from him then . Basically if you have to ask if he is .. then he probably isn't. Its Oh so true ! If he is , you will know without a doubt ;0) Most guys if they are.. will usually call almost right away .
idk, its to soon to to really tell whats going on.. give him a few days, if he doesnt call on the 5 day you call him, ask him how he is and that you just came across his number so you decicec to call, after the conversation, if he doesnt mention another date, then dont worry about it.. not worth it for you.
RIGHT NOW :


DROP WHAT YOU ' RE DOING .


1 . Go to a movie website .


2. Check the showtimes .


3. Grab a couple of your girlfriends .


4. Go and see 'He ' s Just Not That Into You . '


5. You are an expert .





Not even kidding .


Hope I helped !


:]
The max you should wait for a call is 4 days.If it goes past that then you can either:





A.]Call him, don't leave it all up to him


%26lt;or%26gt;


B.]Forget him, if he can't give you a simple call hes not worth it.





It's up to do...do you think hes worth waiting for?
wait about a week and a half before giving up.








guys suck





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Call Him First.


Female To Female%26gt;%26gt; Go After Him.


You Only Live Life Once Baby Girlll. :)





GoodLuck.%26lt;33
wait about a year


and then call him back


cause he'll either hate you


or not remeber who you are
wait a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment