Thursday, August 19, 2010

How come I can give great dating advice, but I can't actually sum up the confidence to go get myself a date?

My friends have always come to me for dating advice, and whatever I tell them seems to work very well. I always feel comfortable and confident giving the advice...but then why do I get so stiff when I think about a woman I wish to go ask out? It seems as if I can kinda do the talk, but can't exactly do the walk. I do well with girls at parties and what not, albeit i'm usually a little tipsy.





How can I give myself the confidence to use my own advice? Hell it works for everyone else, it should work for me...How come I can give great dating advice, but I can't actually sum up the confidence to go get myself a date?
I have the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment