Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ideas on what to do with my date today after i take her to the baseball game? Any Advice?

Ok, I met this girl last week, and she is real hot, which is a plus, but the other thing is that I like her because we have a lot of similarities so I don't want to mess up my first date with her. I'm taking her to a baseball game today at night but I'm not sure what I should do after wards. I would greatly appreciate any input, or suggestions as I want her to have fun with me..ThanksIdeas on what to do with my date today after i take her to the baseball game? Any Advice?
take her to your bedroom and get her to your bed








anser mines plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Ideas on what to do with my date today after i take her to the baseball game? Any Advice?
my advice would be to bring her out to a nice restaurant after the baseball game, then for a walk around a park or something, maybe get some icecream, and sit with her for a while cuddled up, then walk her home and kiss her at the doorstep aaaaaaaahhhh ha ha....my bf did that for me apart from the baseball game we went to the movies instead and i thought that it was really romantic , it was'nt our first date, so he came inside afterwards, be you would'nt want to take it too far on the first date.......


hope i have helped , and also that you have a good evening!!....x
u can take her to ur house and watch movies and kiss and stuff. try a romance and when the main characters kiss, go in and kiss her
Maybe you should just take her to dinner afterwards. (:
Go get ice cream and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment