Sunday, August 22, 2010

Question for Men about how you date...advice needed?

Been dating a divorced man for a couple months, once a week. I asked him last time I spoke with him what he was thinking about out situation. That I wasn't looking for anything serious right now, but eventually I would. I was basically making sure he wasn't using me for sex and that's it.





He responded that he hadn't thought about us or where it was going. That he was just seeing where things lead. How should I take that? We ended up going out to dinner that night and had a great time, but is he basically telling me he's not interested or is he wanting to take things slow??Question for Men about how you date...advice needed?
I think he has enough experience that he is just seeing what happens. There is no point in planning ahead just see how it develops. I think he seems pretty smart and would rather make sure your not gonna hurt him cause it seems as if he has already gone through that once.Question for Men about how you date...advice needed?
He's probably still reeling from his divorce.





He's probably going to want to take it slow, but if he's actively participating in a relationship with you, there will come a point when he'll need to be open about what he wants from you.








I would say go slow for a bit and let him recover. He will start thinking about your future eventually. No pressure would be the best way to handle this situation.





Just don't sacrifice your time waiting for him forever. If months and months go by and he is still not willing to face the future it might be time for you to look elsewhere.





Good Luck!
lots of guys don't go out and be like hey theirs a girl i want to merry. All the relationships Ive been in I liked the girl i was going out with but I wasn't thinking about where the relationship was heading (like do i want to merry her wasn't at the back of my mind every time i was out them) also how was he supposed to respond when you just said you weren't looking for anything serious even if he was looking to get married or thinking about it he couldn't say it them. you basically said the same thing just in a different wording
Probably means exactly what he said. If he is divorced I'm thinking he doesn't want to jump into a relationship right away. He wants to feel things out, see if you are compatible before he makes a decision to be in a serious relationship
Yes, that is what he is saying and I wouldn't pressure him too much at this point since he is recent divorcee. Take things as is and enjoy yourself till the timing is right, give it a little more time or you will push him away.
He might want to take things slow because he is divorced and he probably wants to make sure you wont be the same as his ex-wife
I think he sees the relationship just as you do.
He probably wants to take it slow after having his marriage fail
if you had to ask to make sure he wasn't using you for sex, then he probably is
/
Good luck!
he wants to take things slow
well what you need to do is use your common sence
it seems he is cautious just like you..no one wants to b used..he likes you..

No comments:

Post a Comment