Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a date and I need make up advice!?

I've got a date next week and even though thankfully my skin is clear anyway are there any tips on how I could get it glowing healthily by then?


Also I have big eyes, should I play them up and how? I need make up advice on how to look natural but nice rather than obviously overdone.I have a date and I need make up advice!?
If u think u r pretty then u don't need than much makeup. Just use it a bit. The most important thing is the kiss. If u r really good at kiss then u will get him. He will not care about ur face next time.I have a date and I need make up advice!?
Just be urself, how u always put makeup :) and everything will be fine.. bye
Want to look natural?





Don't wear make-up.





If you have good clear skin, then you really don't need it. Best way to get a healthy glow is good diet, plenty of water (to drink), and some fresh air.





If you really want to wear make-up then speak to someone in a salon - a lot will depend on your colouring, face shape etc





But less (or none) is always best.


.
scrub ur skin with besan,turmuric,dahi and after it dries take it out wid cold water.And wash ur face with glicyrine and cold water atleast 3 times a day.and very important is if ur date is at day time then wear ligt colours like yelow and if it is at night then wear red .


and the make up u do depends wid ur dress color.


and just be HAPPY
Try a mix of yogurt and honey for your skin. It'll make it real soft, and shiny. If you do it for like three days it gives a real nice flawless, glamourous but natural look. It's the best. For your eyes, dont do much because big eyes are nice so the most would be a lil soft color eyeshadow, depending on your skin shade. It you're light then try baby pink, mediem try soft bronze, dark try a mix of white. and Have fun!
if your date likes simple kinda girls, don't wear make up... or you can have some on but with very light colors. and with your eyes? you could use an eyeliner to make it look a little smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment