Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I get some date advice? im iffy about some stuff.?

So i met this girl in the fall semester. I thought she was cute but never really did anything cause well...its a college and there are hundreds of girls, besides I wanted to pass class :).Well, i saw her again when i went to register for my next semester so i asked for her number and told her id hit her up for a movie or so to catch up. So, im guessing i liked her but never really went for the shot. I already took her to the movies recently but that was only to see her and again to catch up.. but now i just wanna hang out and take it slow and get to know more about her before i ask her out.Enough about the story though ;), what would be some places to hang out and just chill. id say maybe like some places to eat for lunch and talk or a walk around the park or iono. So my question is what kinda places do you guys consider just a small date or hanging out area without it being romantic or over the edge ( im not trying to make her fall in love with me =\ ).Can I get some date advice? im iffy about some stuff.?
maybe something like bowling? its fun and not overly romantic.





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Can I get some date advice? im iffy about some stuff.?
cafe, just a walk, restaurants.......museums.........etc
rub ur **** in her meal so she gets use to the taste......black guyish hohohohohoassniggerbitch
casual lunch. or coffee @ starbucks or something. the beach?
do it





here answer this !!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment