Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm really worried about this date.. advice please?

well, there's this guy who i started liking last week, we were in class together and he sat next to me, we were watching a movie, and he held my hand.. later that night we were talking on msn and i told him i had started liking him that day and he said that it was the same with him, but he was confused about how he felt about me because he really liked this other girl who he has liked for ages, the girl doesn't like him anymore than a friend tho. about a week later he asked me out on msn but he was saying that he had decided that he was never gonna get her so he shouldn't waste his time and that he liked me a little but i needed to persuade him to like me more. i feel kinda like i'm his fallback, like kinda a rebound relationship. i know he likes me a little but he likes her a lot and he even admits that. we're not exactly going out yet, he asked me on a date and i'm going this weekend to the movies with him. any advice on how to persuade him and try and make him like me more? oh, and btw, this explanation kinda makes him sound really tight, but he's not, he's a really nice guy, he's just really confused. thanks in advance for any advice :)I'm really worried about this date.. advice please?
you shouldn't have to ';persuade'; him to like you more. i wouldn't even waste my time with him. He said he liked you a ';little?'; Pfft. Please...sounds to me like he doesn't really care much about you. If he was really enthusiastic, he'd never say anything like that. That's just messed up.I'm really worried about this date.. advice please?
id confront him and have a face to face talk then tell him FIRMLY is he over it COMPLETELY or not-if not..say than ur not that desperate!
Can you talk with me on AIM, my sn is benoblest. We can both help eachother out : )
Well... i think it works both ways. Seems like he needs to persuade you to like him more too. :)





The thing about rebounds are 鈥?it happens to all of us, unless you can truly say you didn't like anyone else before him. The term is misconstrued to mean that someone is using you to get over someone else. That can really hurt if you think of it that way. But, if you think about it - when do you stop liking and really get over someone? Only when you find someone you like more.





What am trying to say is, just go on and give your best shot on getting to know each other and try to make things work out. It's only then that you'll find out if it's all worth it. :) What matters is 鈥?you both want to give this a try and put effort into it. Take it day by day.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment