Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I get a guy to ask me to the fair with him on a date? Advice appreciated! :)?

I just started a new school this year. I met a guy who is also new, call him Tyler, and we have been talking a lot and we’ve both taken an interest in each other. We are both almost 17 and have never been in a relationship before. I really like him and I think he likes me to, though he’s been giving off mixed signals recently.





My other friend, Katie, did some investigating for me. Apparently while I was gone on vacation Tyler had asked Katie to go to a football game with him, though he barely knows her. It kind of confused both Katie and me, so she did some investigating and talked to his closest friend at school. This friend told Katie that Tyler didn’t mean anything by asking her to the football game; Katie asked him if Tyler liked me, and to that his response was a confident “Oh yeahh.” I felt pretty encouraged after that.





During the first month we knew each other, we’d be texting each other all the time. However, more recently he has been responding with short answers to my texts or not responding to some of them. He still acts about the same around me at school though. Once he asked me to go to youth group with him, but I couldn’t go but said maybe next week, but he never asked me again.





So obviously I’ve been getting a lot of mixed signals lately. So anyways, Katie really likes this other guy at our school but has had more progress with him since he recently told her that she’s beautiful, plus he’s had previous relationships so he’s got the game down better than Tyler ;). We really want our crushes to ask us on a double date to the State Fair, which is starting soon.





Friday is a half day, and most of the school is going to the fair after school is over. I don’t know Tyler’s plans yet and I haven’t agreed to go with any group of friends yet, though I have been invited by some people. I am holding on the fantasy wish of Tyler asking me to go to the fair with him. But since he hasn’t had a gf b4 nor and bc he has been sending mixed signals, I highly doubt he will. If Katie’s guy asks her to go, then a double date could be arranged without either him or me asking each other to go, however I doubt this will happen either.





I realllllly want him to ask me to go. I am a huge believer in chivalry though, so I don’t believe in asking guys out or telling them you like them before they do. My question is how can I get him to ask me to the fair without first asking him? I don’t want to pressure him, especially if it turns out he’s not interested in me. Thanks.How can I get a guy to ask me to the fair with him on a date? Advice appreciated! :)?
ASK HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment