Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anyone have any first date advice?

Im going on a date with a guy i met through a friend on wednesday. I have absolutely no idea what to wear. I want to look good but I dont want to over do it and seeing as I will spend a lot of time on my feet it will need to be practical as well.


ALso, what are your thoughts on kissing on a first date? When we all went out last week me and him got a lil bit friendly and shared a couple of cuddles but thats as far as it went.





Also, any general adcive would be helpful!


I know it sounds stupid, but I came out of a relationship a while go and havent been on a date in 5 years.Anyone have any first date advice?
Wear something comfortable- nice jeans and a cute, not too sexy top. No ridiculous stiletto heels, maybe some comfy boots. Don't pile on makeup or spend three hours on your hair. Don't start getting ready four hours before the date. Nothing wrong with a first date kiss if the date goes well. It will probably happen naturally. Most of all just relax and have fun.Anyone have any first date advice?
Okay first of all your outfit has to be a reflection of you, don't over do something and get all sexy on the first date but at the same time don't be too prudish. You have to draw him in and want him begging for more.





Do not kiss a guy on the first date unless on the cheek, kisses on the lips are saved until the second date.





General advice is don't talk too much let him talk too, be polite, and try to avoid conversations about exes; have fun and be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment