Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trying to meet people to go out on a date? Advice, preferably from a woman...?

Here's the situation. I'm 21 and I've never dated outside of a blind date once. I talk with girls, but I've gotten rejected twice in the past month. I tried an Internet site (can see pictures, city where they live) and a girl said she would like to meet up sometime. The next day, though I asked her if I could call her sometime to hear her voice and she never sent me another message. I waited two days and sent her another message asking her how her weekend went. Was I too forward here? Also, there were two other girls that I liked. One I met once and wanted to talk with in class at college. Would it be rude to ask to sit next to her tomorrow? The other girl is pretty and my friend from class is giving her my email and Facebook profile, but I don't know if she gave it to her yet. I have confidence, but I'm beginning to think I won't be with any of the girls, and it hurts because they're all pretty and they can all probably get bfs easily. Sorry for the long post.Trying to meet people to go out on a date? Advice, preferably from a woman...?
Well...the one girl you might have been a little forward with. The others why dont you give it a try and I think you should sit next to her in class. Kepp trying and good luck.Trying to meet people to go out on a date? Advice, preferably from a woman...?
You need to put yourself out there more. Pretty girls are simply that ';pretty girls';. They arent aliens! I would bet you that out of 100 pretty girls, 75 of them would tell you that they NEVER get asked out. One or two simple trys is just not enough. So my answer to you is....YES! Ask her if you can sit by her tomorrow! If she says no, too bad for her, and ask another. Have fun with this, a few rejections isnt fun, but let it build you into a more confident dating machine! Try telling yourself that, the worst she can say is NO. And that should help. You seem like a sweet guy...keep on trying and good luck.
Well, I'm 24 and my bf had to ask me more than once before I gave in to him. I didn't show much interest, actually ignored him until he started showing me aspects of himself that was outside the cliche I'd heard of with guys. Long story short, he showed me how much he valued me above others and now, we're getting closer and very open with each other... that is sharing interests and stuff... we enjoy each other's company. Hope that helps you a lot; good luck!
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment