Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on date tomorrow night?

Met this girl online and we're meeting for a movie and dinner tomorrow night. We've emailed each other about 5 or 6 times, just exchanged phone #'s, she said what she liked about my profile was that I seemed ';boyfriend oriented'; in that I'm not just looking for imtimacy, but I want the same thing as her, a relattionship. She said she has a belly button ring, I said those are cute, she asked where I'm planning on getting mine...I said nipple and ';um one other place...'; she said, ';your choice of piercings sound interesting wink wink. nipple rings are hot!'; she said she's glad how she describes herself interests me ';especially the affectionate part (when im with someone)'; she said shes likes im driven with becoming a teacher...she said yes she would like to meet up for dinner and a movie. arranged the time, she gave me her cell first.


soo my question is...should i just watch the movie with her n chat before it starts....or chat before it starts etc and then put my arm around her duringAdvice on date tomorrow night?
Hmmm...you might just want to start chattin with her first. You dont want her to think you were just puttin up a front. You just have to feel out the evening...and how akward or comfortable it is...just go with the flow..if you hit it off, yeah put your arm around her, but if it still seems akward...just wait it out.Advice on date tomorrow night?
just really do what she and u r comfortable with. dont go forcing the issue coz u might get undesired results. good luck.
I have been on a few internet dates.I can only tell you what I would from an internet date. I too was looking for a relationship and not just sex, so if I went out for dinner and a movie, I would like for the guy to chat before the movie, but I would think it was very corny for him to put his arm around me. When I say corny, I mean it seems young, high school like. I wouldn't want a guy to get too touchy, feely on the first date. Maybe a kiss on the cheek after the night is over if it goes well. You need to leave her wanting more. If you enjoyed the date, then tell her you really enjoyed the evening and would like to do it again soon. But again, I would hold out on the physical stuff if you really want to persue a relationship.


Rent the movie ';Hitch'; and buy, ';Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.'; Both give great dating advice!


Good luck. And relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment