Sunday, August 22, 2010

When is it okay to ask dad for dating advice?

So I want to ask a girl out and im in high school. And who better to ask than dear-old dad? but how does one broach a subject so...awkward?When is it okay to ask dad for dating advice?
You should always be able to talk to your dad. I have a son that is a high school Freshman. I have made it clear that he can talk to me about anything at anytime. Just be honest with your dad. Tell him you have a date with a girl that you really like and you want to make sure that things go well. He should be happy that you approached him for his advice. Good Luck!When is it okay to ask dad for dating advice?
I always had questions that I wanted to ask someone, but they were too awkward to find anyone that I could ask. When I got older I started asking my dad a few of them. Sure, it was awkward and he certainly didn't help by making jokes when he got the chance. But he really helped me with some stuff. I say it's never too early to talk to your dad about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment