Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?

Preferably, if you are a woman and want to give advice, that would be appreciated, because I'm figuring that you would know best. I'm not looking for a fling or just sex, but a real relationship. Do you think a 37+ woman would go for that, considering I'm 21? I'm in college. I have average looks I suppose, though I am physically fit.I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?
Age has nothing to do with it. Some people are capable of relationships and others are not.





It may be tricky to find an older woman because of societal injustices in which men can date young women, but women who date young men are frowned upon. But it is not impossible.





The thing you have to look out for is baggage. By that I mean, because you are younger, older people have a tendency to try to control or parent you.





The biggest issue is that these women may have children. Now I am not a fan of children at all, but I can imagine having to put up with someone else's children daily would be awful.I want to date a 37+ woman and I'm 21, any advice?
i think you should ask yourself why you want to date woman this age, what is that you are really looking for ?.. did you have a mother figure when you was growing up?


you have to consider other facts that when you 25+ maybe you want to start goin out for clubs friends maybe youll meet a younger girl and realize that this is not what you wanted


women37+ in some cases they tent to like different activities than younger woman.. remember 16 years older than you.


in my opinion i think you are too young ... to really know what you really want...sometimes we think that we know what we want but later we realize that .. that wanst what we wanted. been there done that. im much older than you so im sayin it by own experience.


go out, have fun, meet ppl, finish college, and when you are done with all that ,,, i guess you will have a clear though .. i gues you will see things differently of how you see it know
I'd say give it some time %26amp; start noticing ';girls'; more your own age... I don't know of any relationships that are reversed like that that have worked... with the guy being older, yes, but usually not with the female... I'm just looking at celeb stuff %26amp; I haven't seen it anywhere else, either, where the woman was considerably older %26amp; the man stayed faithful %26amp; devoted to her as she got older than him before him... women are more nurturing %26amp; that type of caregivers, so if we were to marry a considerably older man we would care for him but unfortunately men are more proned to stray (?) %26amp; that will even make it harder for them as they get older. Some usually want to still feel younger; hence, probably why they start dating younger gals, to feel younger. I'm not saying that that's right, it just seems to be the way it goes for some...
If you are willing to step father her children, then I think she will be interested. However, some of her kids might be your age. So if she happens to have beautiful, sexy, daughters your age; remember they are off limits.
dont knock her up
Go for it. It will be the best sex you ever have in your life.
don't call her mom
I knew a woman who married a 20 year old she was 38 , they went on to have 4 kids she already had a teenager from a previous relationship, a lot of people thought it was deplorable because her husband was only 4 years older than her son. When they went out people thought the husband was her older son so her son felt disgusted and left to be with his father. I also know a couple that is mixed race only one child has dark skin, people don't seem happy with this either, but its their life they can do what they like but as i said don't be surprised at what people think.
There is nothing wrong with this. If anything good for you! :P
YOUR DUMM A 37 OLD TO DATE AFTER 20 YEARS YOU WILL BE 41 AND SHE 57
I'm an older woman and have kids your age. Don't do it. Most likely it will go nowhere. You probably have some issues and so does she and therefore it currently meets some need that the two of you have. You both would benefit from someone closer to your own age. Especially you. It would break my heart if my sons got romantically involved with someone that age. I want them with a youthful contemporary that can share the stages of life that they are going through. (college, graduation, job search, extreme sports, young friends, parties, freedom from responsibility to a degree...etc....and the list goes on). It's ok to be attracted, but move on, there's girls your age out there.
Unless you dislike having sexual relationships with Grandmothers, go for it.
yeah, don't do it. Women age harder than men so when you are 34, you will be screwing a 50 year old. I am 31 and I find that sick.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment