Monday, August 23, 2010

First Date: Please help me and give some advice?

Im going out on a date with someone on Saturday afternoon and I want everything to be perfect. What do we do where do we go and what do we talk about?First Date: Please help me and give some advice?
Hi sally,


I know how you feel, been there done that. Most important is to be yourself and enjoy your time with him. Dress comfortable. I found a website that gave me some great help on most of the questions you have.





www.shellsdatingtips.comFirst Date: Please help me and give some advice?
talk about life school if in school go out to a dinner or the movies or both have fun when you say good bye let yourself make the first move for a first kiss or even a hug ask what they like don't like find out as much as you can.
Just talk about whatever comes into your mind. Talk about a movie, talk about something in school, talk about what you want to do in life. Just don't talk about or get into sex.
Be yourself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment