Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking For Some Post-First Date Advice!!?

So a girl and I met up for a drink the other night. It wasn't exactly a date, but kind of...I guess. Anyway, we had a great time and talked the entire time we were there. I mentioned getting dinner as we were leaving and she was very excited.





I called the next day and left a message on her phone. I stated that I had a great time last night and I would love to take her out to dinner next week and to give me a call whenever she has the chance...etc.





That was yesterday. I haven't heard back from her just yet, which I sort of expected to by now, but at the same time, she is very busy with work and I am not overly worried about it.





Well, her sister who I know talked to me today and said she heard we went out, said this girl had a great time and that I was ';on the right track.'; We talked about how great this girl is....it was excellent inside info of sorts, for me and it made it seem like girl is interested.





When do you think the girl will call? Would you expect her to have called by now (2 days after the date, 1 day after my call and voice mail)? Should I give her a couple of days and then maybe try and get a hold of her again?





Any help is appreciated!!


Looking For Some Post-First Date Advice!!?
I think any more calls or voice mails on your part will make you seem like the stalker type. Besides do you think you are the only thing on her mind. Keep waiting and I think the call will come, if she doesn't call you can't lose what you've never had.Looking For Some Post-First Date Advice!!?
girls prob wont call for awhile cause they dont want to seem desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment