Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you ask a exboyfriend/exgirlfriend advice on someone you want to date?

im at school right now and this girl is asking her exboyfriend advice on some dude she wants to date. do you or do u not agree with her actions???Would you ask a exboyfriend/exgirlfriend advice on someone you want to date?
No not at all. Its your business not theirs.Would you ask a exboyfriend/exgirlfriend advice on someone you want to date?
depends on there relationship, if they are really close I see no problem in it but I wouldn't ask any of my ex's advice on another relationship, that is what your friends are for, lol
I would especially if they were together for a long time. they would know you better than alot of people know you. And they would know if that person was good for you or not.
if her exboyfriend is ok with it. why not? they're not in a relationship anymore.
That sounds crazy to me! For some reason the girl doesn't want to cut all ties with the guy.
That probably won't be the best idea.
i already do lol
it is ok but i wont do it cause i dont want to become a complete loser!
if they are still close friends then yes go right ahead
i don't think my ex would want to hear about me dating another man.

No comments:

Post a Comment