Monday, August 23, 2010

My first date, any advice for me?

OMG I'm going on my first date, I'm so excited, it's with my brother. Yeah my bro is taking me bowling tonight, I'm nervous. Do you have any advice for first timers like me? I hope I do good so my brother will take me out on another date.My first date, any advice for me?
WTF.





you're going out with your brother?! you're nervous?! is this the first time going out? i mean, it's just your bro.





or are you having relations? mm... DON'T! your child will be HIDEOUS!My first date, any advice for me?
Um, Don't be such a tard.


Thats not a date.


Thats bonding time between bro and sis


and if it is...


Thats freakin incest


How old are you?


What do you think you are going to kiss or something?


THEN BRING THE BREATH MINTS!!!
wear comfortable pants...why do i tell ya that? when i went to a bowling party i wore a jean and when it was my turn to play and the f**** jean torned!
Definitely a Kentucky native.
WTF INCEST.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo





if i wasn't in college id be on the floor laughing.
Why nervous? Just be yourself and have a good time.
Keep that nickle between your knees like your momma told you to. ;)
Ummm, just make sure he doesn't ';get lucky'; at the end of the night. lol
My advice to you is don't ever procreate. That level of dumb would be unfair to pass on to your mutant babies.
Just be yourself.


Have fun.
My advice is stop being such a retard.
OMG you're so gross! eek!
wtf? that's not a date..





ew
tell him to wear a condom


or two
kneel and breath
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment