Thursday, August 19, 2010

How far am i? Due date? Advice needed..?

As far as i know i think i'm about 5-6 weeks along. But i came across this due date calendar and it asks for the first day of your last period. Which was December 9th. All of them say i'm due September 14th. Do you start counting how far along you are since your last period?? For some reason i think i got pregnant around January 6-9, but all this is confusing and my first. It said i probably got pregnant around December 28th. I Don't have a doctors appointment till next week and i'm just really wanting to know already! I'm assuming i'm in my 5th or 6th week right now because the morning sickness is soo bad. I never thought it would be like this. I don't know how much longer i can handle it. Some advice anything would be appreciated. Sorry i might sound confusing.How far am i? Due date? Advice needed..?
Due date is September 14th!


9 weeks and 4 days along!


213 days until your little one is here!


Congrats Mommy!


If you have anymore questions IM me on yahoo messenger Butterfly41804!How far am i? Due date? Advice needed..?
Its to hard to say, unless you know right when you ovulated. My last period was Dec. 7 and when I went to the doc he told me my due date is Sep 12. I am now 9 weeks along. I have a feeling you are farther along then you thing. If you have a 28 or 30 day cycle anyway. Everything you are saying seems to be correct. They say that I got pg around the 24 fo Dec. So your right with me.





Congratulations!!!! your at least 9 weeks.





Good Luck
you calculate your due date by the first day of your last period but you could have actually gotten pregnant anytime that month. there is no way to know for sure exactly what day it was.
Tou can work this out by counting back 3 months from the first day of yout last period, so Sept 9th and then add 7 days, so 16th Sept is your due date. You can also search pregnancy calculator in your search engine and there are loads of sites with calculators that work all this out for you. Good luck
You count from the 1st day of your last period. This will tell you how many weeks along you are
Congratulations!!!


all you do is add 9 months to the time you think you were concieved and there you go.
September 14th sounds about right and you're 9 weeks not 5-6 if your last period was December 9th





Try eating dry toast or crackers before you get out of bed!
the way you are calculating it, it is called your EED estimated due date which is the way or g.p or midwife will work it out. until you have your ultra-scan which can change your due date as they measure the baby, its much more presice. the problem i had tho was my EED and my scan date are 9 days apart my scan says im due on the 27th march but my EED is 6th april and they wont change my EED as it is under 10 days difference! so if i go overdue they wont induce till im 2 weeks overdue then if you think about it i will be a further 9 days on top of that 2 weeks weeks which will make me nearly 4 weeks overdue!
According to your dates you are 9 and a half weeks pregnant. You count from the first day of your last period, this is because at this stage there is no way of knowing when you ovulated and therefore conceived. They date you a bit better at your scan. What this means is for the first 2 weeks of your pregnancy, you're not actually pregnant. Odd, I know, but it just makes things easier for the medical proffessionals. Congratulations on the pregnancy and dont worry, only a few more weeks of the 1st trimester left so the sickness should be easing off soon. x
Most people count from date of conception . . . either way it would still be about sept/ oct.
your more than you think.My last period was Dec 11. My doc said I'm due Sept 15th, Midwife said the 18th. So your about


between 9-10 wks. Same as me congrats!Seems like everyone is close on due date here.





Good luck all
You start counting from the date your last period started, then count ahead 14 days (the day you would typically ovulate), and that's aproximately the date you became pregnant.





OR you count 14 days BEFORE your next period was due, if your cycle is longer than 28 days.
You are over 9 weeks along!
Well my LMP was right about Dec 5th and I'm due September 10th and 10 weeks along, so my guess if you're further along than you think! Congrats-
Yes you start counting from the last day of your last period. The second trimester morning sickness usually starts to get better. I was lucky and only had it a little bit. Try drinking tea and eating crackers. Good luck!
Sept. 14 sounds right to me, but the dr. will tell you for sure. The first day of my last period was Jan. 9 and I am due Oct. 16. I have had no morning sickness yet because I'm only 5 weeks, so you probably are further along than me.


Congrats!
They start counting from the day of your last period
you can guess at it but your best bet is going to be to just wait until your dr apt. good luck and congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment