Sunday, August 22, 2010

***EXPERIENCED*** ladies please. My last chance with my date. ADVICE!!?

Thanks for reading! We are both at uni, 22. I went out for 2 dates with her. She agreed to come out for the third, maybe I came across as a it pushy and also it was bad timing, she wasnt ready for some reason so I left at that. Then 2 months later she showed signs of interest and after a long thought I decided to give it another go.





We been on 2 dates again. Talk very personal things, she trusts me a lot and we dont mind where we go, we just can spend hours talking. We only hugged intimately and squeezed and held on to each other, no kissing yet. I believe we must be more than friends again because of the personal/family things she tells me. Recently I met her brother and I joked with her, txted her asking';so...did I pass?';. She txted back saying ';lol, I dont know, I will ask';





Recently shes v stressed as she has deadline end of this week. So since I last saw her I only txted her to support her. Tried to take her out for a stroll to clear her mind but she was busy so she tahnked me for the offer(all via txt). Tonight I decided just to call her as she sounds stressed. We never talk well on the phone but anyway its was odd she wasnt so warm, and didnt ask me any questions about myself. ( she doesnt usually on the phone). I didnt want to ask her out this week as I dont want to push her so I said I just called to check she's ok and left it at that.





I cant help feeling a bit bad. Am I thinking too much? I just sent her a card and suggested we should do something after the deadline to celebrate in the card. now knowing her better, shes v shy and seems to need someone who has a lot of patience and give her space and time. If so, how should I approach her without falling into the friends zone? its something Im afraid of if i take things slow. If she doesnt respond to the card's invite for going out, is it time to leave her alone?





thanks a lot.***EXPERIENCED*** ladies please. My last chance with my date. ADVICE!!?
You seem to be trying very hard to be a friend and make her feel good and relieve her stress as much as you can. It sounds like she is sending you very mixed signals. I would leave her alone and do your thing. Life is too short to spend all your time trying to change people. It doesn't sound as if she is as interested as you are, she doesn't know how to convey it properly,or simply lacks the experience to effectively meet your expectations. You're young, in college, free, and really at a point in life that you should just enjoy yourself! Let me tell you relish this time in life. Live it up and don't waste time. It goes so fast. Before you realize it you will be smack in the middle of your career, kids, big mortgage, and wishing for these care free days.





Some people make better friends than love interests. Growth is learning how to recognize them and put them in their appropriate place in your life.





At the end of the day when you back off, if she is really interested in you it will peak her interest more than anything else you could possibly do. The key here is to do it graciously and without animosity. Play it very cool. maybe make it a point on occasion to shoot her a text ';hey were going to so and so with this one and that one..you should meet us all there';.





last of all if in the process you meet the women of your dreams who makes you feel good and makes you happy. Go for it!





Good luck!


Nic***EXPERIENCED*** ladies please. My last chance with my date. ADVICE!!?
Shes obviously really stressed and has a lot on her mind, just be paitent. Dont harass her about doing stuff. She''ll talk to you when shes ready.
I think you're putting all your eggs in one basket and it's doing nothing but preventing you from seeing who else and what else is out there. At some point you have to throw in the towel. If the other person is interested, it should be pretty obvious. It sounds like you're overthinking this and really just putting energy into something that is going nowhere.





Don't cut it off entirely, but spend less time around them. If they're truly interested, they'll let you know. In the meantime, see what else is out there. For now you are just stressing over something you can't control.





I have been in your shoes before and as I grew older, I realized how foolish it was to waste months chasing a single person. They should be chasing you!
Yeah, if she declines the date after the card invitation then she's probably not intimately interested and would like to keep things platonic. So when she is suppose to receive the card, call her and ask what her answer is, that way your not beating around the bush and having her think about responding. If she declines...you should look for new fish in the sea, because by then she realize what she missed out on. Good Luck!
I think if she were interested, she would be a bit more positive with you. She may be giving you little hints that she isn't really interested. A woman will let you know if she wants to date you.


And if she is interested, she seems kind of like a high-maintenance kind of woman. Is that really the kind of woman you want and need in your life?


She might be beautiful and she might have a great body, you know, whatever, but you have to look at the situation and ask yourself if it is really worth it. You really need a woman who is beautiful on the inside and the outside. Otherwise, your life will be nothing but grief. Do you really have time for games like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment