Thursday, July 29, 2010

2nd date advice, girls, what am i doing wrong?

I'm wondering what is going wrong here.


There's this girl in my class I really like, and I sent her a card on her bday, 3 months ago, with the question if she was interested in going to the movies sometime (as a present ofcourse).





She thanked me for the card with a smile and replied, sure, I'm up for that. Just about when we were going to plan the whole thing, she fell of her horse, and had a huge concussion.


So I asked her a little while later about the date, and she said she'd love to, but she really had to concentrate on school and exams etc, cause of the hard time she had been having with studying cause of the concussion.





I beleived her, since she's an honest sincere girl.


After those exams, she told me that she had to concentrate on graduation, cause the concussion was still troubeling her.





I didnt beleive her at first, so I asked her ';You can say no if you want to, thats better that dodging it, I'm ok with that :)';





She again replied that she was really up for it, but that the learning was really hard on her cause of the concussion and that she really wanted to go out.





So again I waited. Then, after exams she indeed asked me out to that movie by herself. So we went and had a great time. We laughed and joked alot. You could tell that she really dressed up (she looked really nice), so she had payed extra attention to her looks, thats a good sign right?


We are both very shy ppl and you could feel there was a lot of tention and uncomfortable silences sometimes, but the good ones.


We both really enjoyed our date and she said at the end of the night that she had a 'really fun time, and that she'd see me in a few days (since we had school stuff then)'





So a few days later I texted her if she'd like to go out for a drink if we both graduated. No response...





Just to make it clear, we text alot, and she's comfortable with that, since we are both soo shy that its hard for us to call, so I don't think neccesarrily that she is spooked by texting or anything. Ill continue.





But then I met her on the day of graduation, and there was still this good tention between us, and we still got along great. So I was planning on asking her out for pizza to celebrate graduation, found out that she was gone and i texted her ';I was just about to ask you out for pizza, but it seems that you are gone already ;)'; (or something to that equivalent in dutch, my native language)





She replied ';Oh, sorry, I had to go catch my train since I'm already having pizza with my parents tonight :), but I appreciate that you are offering. X'; Note that she never put an X on a message before, so I thought that was positive.





So after some time I texted her ';How'd your pizza taste?';


And she replied ';Good, and how about you, did you have a nice party?'; etc etc etc





Then next morning we texted back n forth about work and why the hell she was texting me this early :) (in a fun way).


She always seems happy when texting and uses a lot of :) and ;) n her messages.





So my final message to her was.


Well then, have a great time at work :)! If you are up for pizza sometime, just let me know ;)';





Its been a day or two and still no response.


Girls what do you think?


Thx for the advice in advance





No response.....





What the hell am I doing wrong here? Isnt this an obvious enough hint?


If she is not interested she sure has strange ways of getting the message across ;)2nd date advice, girls, what am i doing wrong?
oooh, i noticed that you deleted the question and i was thinking ';oh, shoot ! I wanted to answer that !'; lol but thank goodness you re-posted it.





anyway, i think she just might be busy. you should leave a little more time for her to answer. and whatever you do, DON'T KEEP TEXTING HER to see why she hasn't answered. she could feel bothered by that. you don't want to take any chances. i would give it another day or so before you finally ask, ';is everything okay ?'; don't get too psycho on her like, ';why haven't you texted me back ?! omg, what's wrong with you ?!'; hehehe ;)





but still, as you said, she's shy. she could still be warming up to you. OR, she could just be being polite and she's not interested in you. typically, shy girls aren't too outspoken about how they feel, so they tend to be passive. the best thing for you to do is to finally get ahold of her and ask her how she feels. be honest and say, ';i don't want to seem like i'm bothering you, i've just noticed a change.'; admit that maybe you're just paranoid. but either way, you'll never be too sure unless she tells you herself.





i hope this helped (:2nd date advice, girls, what am i doing wrong?
I would say it sounds like she is trying to blow you off, but the way she texts you sounds like she maybe into you. Maybe she is just really confused on what she wants??? I'm a girl and she is confusing me. Sorry I'm not more help, good luck.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment