Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date advice...please help?

My girlfriend and i go to the same college and she break up with me 4 weeks ago after three years because of issues we had and she ';couldnt have a b/f right now';... I have been trying to get back with her and go on dates and she kept sayign not now...well i went on 1 last weekend with another girl and now she says I can take her outon a date..





she says tho she really wants to go on a date but is afraid of hurting me because she still doesnt want a b/f and as of now still doesnt have the old feelings for me....but earlier she would say she cant go on a date with me, now she is willing...i think she might be just keeping me on hold or something





so is this a date or somethign dumb i shouldnt do?


Date advice...please help?
its 3 years so she has feelings for u. but the way u described it is she is being childish. its been 3 years she should be able to tell u whats going on. this is just gonna hold u back and i know u have feelings for her. i would tell her how ur feeling. it sounds dumb but i think u should keep going out with others and from time to time maybe take her out but don't stop urself from dating or anything. she is being selfishDate advice...please help?
She probably is just jealous now..


You should keep dating other girls and allow yourself to move on.. If you did mean something to her she wouldn't of let it end that way, she would have been the one trying to reach out to you..


I think it would be a mistake to go on a date with her.


Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment