Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date advice, and kissing advice?

okay, (i'm 15, a guy) i went on a date, and i'm not going to lie i don't have alot of dating experience, and i felt a little bit nervous, it happend when i went to see ';journey to the center of the earth'; the new one. and we held hands about 30 minutes in the movie(which i haven't done a lot of) and then she wanted to kiss me but i didn't because i didn't know exactly how to, and i didn't want ther to think i was a bad kisser. does anyone have any advice? is there something i should do? i would honestly like to here an answer from both sides of the party can anyone help me?Date advice, and kissing advice?
yeah just kiss her back, cuz when u do it comes naturally, and when its over u'll feel like a pro!:)Date advice, and kissing advice?
Hey, I haven't had my first kiss yet, so I can't help too much. But if you search this question on yahoo answers, you'll see that a ton of people have asked this question. Just look at all the answers from those questions. You'll get way more answers that way than you'll get just from people answering your question. By the way, I'm 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment